Saturday, March 29, 2008

This has been a hard month for me, as my father passed away on March 10. It was unexpected after having his hip operated on. We were all there for his passing and that was special, but it was very, very hard to do. Each day I feel like I am doing better and feeling more at peace. Everyone around me has been so wonderful and I know that they were sent into my life at just the right moment to help me. All is well. But we were able to have a surprise visit from our dear friends, the Reels, whom we have known since our wonderful years in Spain. It was so fun to see them and catch up and have them here for Caden's 1st Birthday. We have been so blessed to have the friends and family that we do. Thank you to all of you!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so sorry again about your dad. I'm glad you're doing better and you've had the Reel's there to visit - I bet that's been fun!
Take care of yourselves,
Annike xoxo

Oma said...

What a treat to have Larry and Jill there! Lucky you!
Love ya,
sue