Thursday, July 24, 2008

London Trip






Mary and I went to London this month to hook up with Gary, who was there on business with Delta. Luckily, he didn't have to work much and we were all able to get out and see the town and do all the fun things together. It was Mary's first trip outside of the US (other than our trip to Canada several years ago) and she had a great time. We saw all the things we wanted to and just enjoyed being overseas again. It made me homesick for Europe. Here are some pictures to enjoy from our trip.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you!! I hope you guys had a great time - you got some fantastic shots! (And Mary, Prince William has a very steady girlriend, but she's not nearly as pretty as you, so I bet you've still got a chance!)

Oma said...

I'm soooo jealous! It looks like you guys had great weather--what a blast! (and Mary, I know Prince William's got lots of money but there are waaaay cuter guys over there--just ask ukyankoz--I'll bet she'd set you up with Elder MacArthur--tell her to send you a picture...;-)